This policy applies to the application weeconnectpay.
Date of last update: June 3rd, 2021
Respect of your privacy is of the utmost importance to WeeConnect, which is responsible for this site.
- The way in which your personal information is collected and processed. Any information that can identify you should be considered personal information. This concerns in particular your first and last name, your age, your postal address, your email address, your location or your IP address;
- What are your rights regarding this information;
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal information collected and processed
- To whom this information is transmitted;
- Optionally, the site’s policy on cookies.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the following personal information:
– Company Name
– First name
– Last name
– Postal code
– Phone number
– Email Address
– Clover merchant number
The personal information that we collect is collected through the collection methods described below, in the “Fromulaire et methods de collection” and following sections:
- FORMS AND METHODS OF COLLECTION
Your personal information is collected by the company in the following ways:
– Website registration form
– Order form
– WeeConnect API retrieves your data from Clover
We use the information thus collected for the following purposes:
- WeeConnect links the Clover API with other software (WordPress, MEV, Shopify and others).
Your personal information is also collected through the interactivity that may exist between you and our website. This information is collected by the following means:
– WeeConnect retrieves company and employee data with Clover’s API and passes it to the software the merchant choose.
– We use the information thus collected for the following purposes:
– Connected the Clover API with different software (WordPress, Shopify, MEV or others).
– Data transfer between 2 software
- LOG FILES AND WITNESSES
We collect certain information by means of log files (“log files”) and cookies (“cookie”). These files allow us to process statistics and traffic information, to facilitate navigation and to improve the service for your convenience.
- a) Description of cookies used by the site
This mainly concerns the following information:
– IP adress
– Operating system
– Pages visited and requests
– Time and day of connection
The use of such files allows us to achieve the following objectives:
– Improved service and personalized welcome
– Creation of personalized consumption profiles
– Order tracking
– Statistical studies
By browsing the site, cookies from third parties may be recorded. These are particularly third parties:
In addition, the site integrates social network buttons allowing you to share your activity on the site. Cookies from these social networks are therefore likely to be stored on your computer when you use these features.
These sites have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions that may differ from our site. We invite you to consult the confidentiality policies and the general conditions of use of these sites.
You can oppose the recording of these cookies by configuring your browser software.
If you decide to disable cookies, you can then continue browsing the site. However, any dysfunction of the site caused by this manipulation cannot be considered as being our fault.
- SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed not to sell to third parties or generally market the personal information collected. However, we may share this information with third parties for the following reasons:
– Creation of consumption profiles
– Execution of orders
– Software with which you are connected (WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento and others)
If you do not want your personal information to be shared with third parties, you can object to it at the time of collection or at any time thereafter, as mentioned in the “right of objection and withdrawal” section.
- PERIOD OF RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The person in charge of processing personal information will keep in its computer systems of the site and under reasonable security conditions all the personal information collected for a period of: 2 years.
- HOSTING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our site hosted by: WeeConnect, headquartered at the address below:
6-3275 Ch. De l’Industrie, St-Mathieu-de-Beloeil, Qc, J3G 0M8
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: 1 888 906-9906
The information we collect and process is hosted and processed exclusively in Canada.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- a) The person responsible for processing personal information
The person responsible for processing personal information is: Alexandre Key, He can be contacted as follows:
The data controller must be contacted by email at email@example.com
The person responsible for processing personal information is responsible for determining the purposes and means used for processing personal information.
- b) Obligations of the person responsible for processing personal information
The person responsible for processing personal information undertakes to protect the personal information collected, not to transmit it to third parties without your having informed € and to respect the purposes for which this information was collected.
In addition, the person responsible for processing personal information undertakes to notify you in the event of rectification or deletion of personal information, unless this entails disproportionate formalities, costs or steps for him.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of your personal information is compromised, the controller undertakes to inform you by any means.
- RIGHT OF OBJECTION AND WITHDRAWAL
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information by the site (“right of objection”). You also have the right to request that your personal information no longer appear, for example, in a mailing list (“right of withdrawal”).
In order to object to the processing of your personal information or to request the removal of your personal information, you must follow the following procedure:
The user must make an email request to limit, delete and modify any company or personal information.
- RIGHT OF ACCESS, CORRECTION AND DELETION
You can read, update, modify or request deletion of your information, by following the procedure set out below:
The user must send an email to the data controller for any changes to information on personal or other information.
If you have one, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal space by following the following procedure:
The user must send an email to the data controller for account deletions or others. He may have a period of 10 days for the deletion of the account.
The personal information we collect is kept in a secure environment. People working for us are required to respect the confidentiality of your information.
To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following measures:
– SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol
– SET protocol (Secure Electronic Transaction)
– Access management – authorized person
– Access management – person concerned
– Network monitoring software
– Automatic backup
– Development of a digital certificate
– Login password
We are committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality by integrating the latest technological innovations to ensure the confidentiality of your transactions. However, since no mechanism offers maximum security, there is always some risk involved when using the Internet to transmit personal information.
Our commitments in terms of the protection of personal information meet the requirements of the following program (s):
– SSL certificate (Let’s encrypt)
We reserve the right to modify it to ensure compliance with applicable law.
However, in the event of a substantial modification of this policy, you will be informed of the following matter:
We are committed to respecting the legislative provisions set out by Quebec and Canadian laws and rules. In the event of a dispute, you are required to go to the justice system in Saint-Hyacinthe, Quebec, Canada.